Arab Short Film Festival
Arab Short Film Festival is a biennale that aims to create a space to display cinematic achievements of young filmmakers from Lebanon and the Arab World. During the Festival, the film audience meets with young talents who come from different backgrounds in a panel of film screenings and discussions which offer the young participants the opportunity to express their skills and showcase their experiences in the short film industry. Besides film screenings, the festival activities include workshops, technical meetings, concerts, and honoring notable Arab figures ceremonies.
NADI LEKOL NAS aims through the Arab Short Film Festival to:
- Encourage the short film industry.
- Encourage young talents to produce films as a mean of expression.
- Create a space for young people to express themselves and showcase their work
- Gather Lebanese and Arab filmmakers in one space to exchange views.
- Refer to film making as a language to convey what is happening today in the Arab World.